Thursday, September 9, 2010

EVA SMEVA!

So I am still sore! SORE! as if a mad biker chic got pissed and hit me in the lower back with a 2 x 4. It's good I rested yesterday. Body needs resting. I stretched as much as I could in 2 days....but today I had a cheat meal which was sushi but oh boy do I regret drinking a coke..ugh! so when I got to the gym and heard we were doing "EVA" I was scared just looking at Kathy's face cuz I already felt yucky head from the soda and we are both sore! "What is Eva?"

"EVA"
5 rounds of:
run 800 meters
30 kettle-bell swings
30 pull-ups

BARF! but let's do it...it was hard!

YouTube Video

Kathy was awesome and did the RX version in 32 min. I ran 800 meters but scaled down kettle-bells to 15 @ 36 lbs, and 15 pullups. I'll join Kathy sometime soon ;) my hands are a mess.

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness... this doesn't even capture it ;) I am still anxious about it and it's done! WHYYYYY?! Besides the lack of oxygen to the brain it wasn't so bad ;) Dude, how's your back today?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Back feels a bit better which is weird! But still super sore. and u?

    ReplyDelete