Thursday, September 2, 2010

Need workout gear!

So packing my bag for tonights workout was not easy. Granted I have not been able to do laundry in a while since I've been busy. I need some new shorts, shirts, and I want to buy new shoes :) I have 3 pairs of shorts i really like but can't wear them cuz they will be revealing with some CrossFit movements and that would be not goooood! I never thought I'd wear close to the body shorts or tight shorts to work out in...but I can't be showing my business in any way and I don't want to tear my shorts. I cut my yoga pants and they work awesome ;) comfy and stretchy, 2 great things to have.

Don't want this



Doing movement like this needs some covert covering up



NOW!! I understand why girls wear this


I used to wear shorts like this

No comments:

Post a Comment