Monday, September 20, 2010

How I Feel...

Tired
Weak
Defeated
Frustrated
Determined
Achey
Slow
Happy
Satisfied
Anxious
Creative
Motivated

the not so good....
So I'm super busy at work, have a HUGE deadline in 2 weeks, I think I might have bicep tendinitis, i was super weak sauce today at CrossFit, still can't kip, my rowing time was 20 seconds too slow, I cant press as much as i did last year, I am getting dental work tomorrow, my baby tooth is loose, personal issues get me down, and I need contacts but don't have time during the day to go yet.

The good :) .....
I'm alive, healthier, love my job, Kathy keeps me motivated about kipping and everything else, Marc and Eric keep me positive, my hip is about 98% better, I know i will get better and stronger, my teeth will be great after the procedure tomorrow, and it's a great life to be alive and I'm grateful I can walk, run, see, talk, hear, smell and breathe.

I think my body is just tired and not working as well. I feel better that I've been taking fish oil and sleeping earlier than 2 am. I can physically feel my body needs to recover...mainly my upper body since my legs were on vacation for 8 days. I need to sleep more and eat more. I've had to up my calories and fat since I am naturally thin and burn through food like crazy. I noticed people were saying I look thinner and yes my pants do fit a tad looser. I measured and I'm leaning out. lately i have felt tired at work etc. My meal portions are 35% more so let's see how I feel. It's like I have to eat every 2-3 hours and up my fats too. Ugh! So much work to keep weight on. Thanks to my dads genetics :)

I know I won't go far at sectionals but I atleast want to be able to do the workouts :-/ strength come back in 3 months!


No comments:

Post a Comment