Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dental work ruined my day...

So I woke up at 7am to be at the dentists office at 8. I showed up at exactly 8:01 am and the door was locked. I waited until they opened the doors at 8:10. Geez! The procedure I was getting was to remove old plastic fillings that were put in when I was a young teenager. It's called CEREC. google it! Technology is ridiculous! They digitally crafted my porcelain insets right in the office and yes it was a tad more expensive but they are very durable and if i take care of them they should last until my teeth fall out LOL. After 3 hours I was starving so when i say them walking over with my molds I was so excited that it was almost over. ooooooOH NO...guess what?! they tried one mold but it chipped while they were testing it out (before the baked it solid) I had to wait another 15 minutes for the new mold. not cool. Not only that but they had to inject more general anesthesia cuz i started to feel that stabbing cold nerve pain on my molars. BUT Once that was done everything else went smoothly and i was out of the office by 12:40 pm.

My face is still numb.

My teeth are throbbing!

My right side of the lip has invisible stretch marks (i can feel it)

I only had a cup of soup to eat.

I want real food but my teeth won't allow it yet.

I don't have any Tylenol or ibuprofen.



BUT IT's OKAY!.......because I have chocolate pudding calling me from the fridge!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment