Monday, October 4, 2010

UGH rowing...hurt today!

So today I was not planning on working out but the time changed and I needed a break from working. WELL WELL WELL not so good! I was hurting and couldn't recover after rowing. my legs felt sooo bad and I felt like i was going to barf. I was so busy at work I didn't get to eat lunch till around 1:30 and I was dehydrated which is my fault and I paid for it! =o( I did shoulder press well today and could have added a tad more which is positive. I rowed a new PR but was in pain like falling out of seat pain. OH I want to work on my running technique with Eric next workout if we have time "knees up Manda!"

New PR for shoulder press @ 71lbs. 12 days ago I pressed 60lbs.  woohooo!!

New PR for my 500m row @ 1:56. It was 2:14 10 days ago

So all in all a painful workout but rewarding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment