Saturday, October 2, 2010

Deadlift Skill Work

I want to do more weight training!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully I can get some weightlifting in atleast twice a week in the mornings or at lunch. i want to get stronger.

last nights workout was:
21-15-9
deadlifts
handstand push-ups

400m run

I underestimated myself...should have put on more weight for deadlifts. Atleast I know know that my comfortable weight for reps is more than I thought :D AND I need to work on deepth of my handstand pushups. I feel like the last few times were much better when I had that 1 1/2" white foam under my head. It so weird. I need to try and just touch my head to the ground and push-up. I'll work on that another time. I will do this workout again and do everything to the max

Available in HD

No comments:

Post a Comment