Monday, October 25, 2010

Body Scan (measurements & photos) #3

So its been an awesome 2 months and I'm feeling great which has a lot to do with my diet i'm sure. Here it is again. The infamous body pictures. I think I'll stop at 6 months since I don't expect to see a lot of change after January. I could be wrong though. Interesting that I have actually slimmed down 2lbs. gained 1 1/2" around my chest (back) lost 1" on my waist and gained 1/2" around my hips (butt...I think its looks different though-lifted LOL) My body frame is small compared to the average CrossFit girl who weighs about 10-15lbs more than me....which is good and not good in ways. I guess I am efficient and at peak performance as a lean mean muscle machine :) I noticed i am loosing my tan rapidly. I still have atleast 5-6 shades to shed. i may look like i don't have a tan but boy does that texas sun crisp a girl out haha

CON = I have to lift more weight and use more power, which is cool beans and motivating

PRO = I don't have to lift/carry as much body weight for pull-ups, running etc.

I need to get some new contacts cuz these glasses give me a headache and make me look so serious.

2 comments: