Sunday, October 24, 2010

1st CrossFit competition! woo hoo

So I originally signed up for the scaled competition at the grand opening of CrossFit760 charity event but filled in for Kathy which was Rx'd--since she was injured. She ended up judging and doing a great job at that. The last 2 days I was doubting myself and was soooo nervous this morning. I thought "WHAT IN THE WORLD AM I DOING?!" I am glad I competed and had such a good partner. I met Andrew 1 hour before the competition and felt good. My nervousness disappeared and I was calmer once I got there and became familiar with the events. Some exercises looked cool, very intimidating and weird. Some teams were wearing skins, short shorts and no shirts with muscles and six packs. again...."WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!" LOL I don't know if it is because I like talking to people and smiling but I felt some people were just so not friendly. The owners are awesome and motivating and very nice people...oh and the facility is pretty nice. Anywho...here is the recap of the first event. I am so thrilled I competed with the Rx'd weight! not shabby for 2 months of training. now to work on my lifts and get familiar with more movements and exercises :)

EVENT 1

EVENT 2a/2b

RECAP VIDEO CLIPS





1 comment: