Thursday, January 6, 2011

Paleo = Preparation!

Paleo makes me feel good. The last week or so I had little energy and my stomach hurt off and on. NOW I am back to Lacto-Paleo which I really love. (only goat cheese every blue moon) I use coconut milk instead of milk MILK :) Real Foods and Real Flavor! Preparation takes some time though...I have to cut, slice, dice, spice, rinse, chop, peel, pack, store, and save....The time and effort is totally worth it in so many ways. Instead of watching television, lounging, spending tons of mula and eating processed junk I am packing my sweet potato coins, cantaloupe w/walnuts :) oh joy!!!!



Grilling my lunch!!
2 Pork chops
Coconut oil (da best!)
Almond meal and spices
TADA!!!



(expensive but wow the health benefits are riDONKulous and it tastes great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment