Monday, January 10, 2011

CrossFit Total Footage


available in HD

I didn't get the score I wanted but that was already expected. STUPID RIB CAGE!!! Hurry up and heal you piece of rib meat!

SOoooo I squatted 165 which is 12 lbs heavier than before Christmas break (PR) darn almost had 178 within inches. NEXT TIME! I dead-lifted the same at 165...ugh I know I can do more. I had the 178 in my reach and then kaboom-->>. As for the press I got 66 up then that was all I could do. My ribs are still hurting me :( they really bothered me during the press and it was uncomfortable when I was dead-lifting. It was a fun day and my butt checks almost tore after all the squats and dead-lifts!

EVERYONE DID AWESOME!! high five all around*

Cheers to the start of a good year =o) Excited to start my strength routine this week!! woohooo super strong woman hear me roar in a couple of weeks lol

in approx. 8 days it will be 5 months of CrossFit.

3 1/2 months ago I was:
squatting 135
dead-lifting 140
pressing 60

(video of my strict press PR at 82#)

2 comments:

  1. Great starting line for the total and great improvement from the beginning... up and up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks woman! it always nice to see improvement :) WHY IS IT SO COLD!!! have you had any asthma issues?

    ReplyDelete