Saturday, January 29, 2011

best massage!

wow! this guy Blake gave me the best massage ever!! he is a sports therapist who pin pointed things I wasn't even aware of. When he saw my lower back he said "oh my god!" your back is in a spasm...this didn't just start today either. He got that stubborn thing out and helped my hip flexors tremendously along with my shoulders. he said my quads are stronger than my hams and my back is stronger than my chest and need to even out. my right leg is "forgot the word" but overextends 2" more than my left side. he asked if I had knee problems...HERE! while touching the exact area..I said oh my yes right there. felt like for the first time I got a massage worth the $$. see you in 15 days mister.

here are the notes:



I need to strengthen certain areas because other muscles are being overworked due to the lack of strength from other areas which will cause injury or discomfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment