Sunday, January 2, 2011

go all out then go home :)

awe so my 2 week vacation is over and i'm on my way back home tomorrow. had a girls night out :) good food, fun times and laughs to go around. It was a fun night with my childhood friends and cousins :) i need to get my lungs checked now. I think after my asthma and bronchitis my lungs haven't recovered to 100%. I laughed so hard that I actually tasted blood again and sounded like some weird night animal in a bush.
we are hardly serious and when we try to pose in a serious way its super hard! gotta crack a smile when your cousins face is in your armpit because your trying to be weird sexy lol
photo below:
my childhood girlfriends. we have known each other since we were fetuses! <3 
we look the same!

MISSION "Piglet" COMPLETED
(eat one last bad meal before heading back to Cali and get grossed out)



No comments:

Post a Comment