Thursday, August 26, 2010

Todays workout was super sweat fest 2010

So today's workout was called "fight gone bad" which is 5 exercises. You do each one for 1 minute and quickly move on to the next exercise. After you finish one round you rest for 1 minute. You do 3 rounds!

The exercises were:
wall balls (8 lbs)
kettle bell sumo squats (44 lbs)
rowing machine
push press(55 lb bar)
box jumps

I was superrrrr sweaty like a monster. My score ended up being a 203 give or take a few. I need to get better at keeping track of my score. I was not completely sure about how many reps I finished at each exercise. boo to me

I did static ring holds again and got a 1:01:31 on my first try and my second try was 0:53. This last Tuesday I held out for 1:00:00. Wonder what my time will be next month :)

Off to bed and I'm going to dream of something nice

Check out my photos. sweat + wedgy shorts = who cares cuz it hurts














No comments:

Post a Comment