Monday, August 30, 2010

Crossfit rant

Crossfit isn't for everyone!! If you want to be in the best shape of your life then come on..if you hate working for it then stay home.

Can you run 3 miles, sprint 100 meters, deadlift, stretch your body to be flexible and agile, push press half your weight over and over again, jump on a box continuously when your legs are burning, do pull ups and push ups, throw a 20lb ball at the wall then catch it and squat down and back up to do it again?

Sooooo....here is how my rant started....

2 girls asked why I want to be a body builder and look like a man? Yes!! How did they guess that is exactly my goal...geez! Forget being fit beyond what I thought I could ever achieve.

What do you say to someone who knows no better? First off there is no way! I am not consuming buckets of food, protein and supplements. I lack the amount of testosterone to change my body to look that way. My workout regimen isn't even close to what I would need to do. They said "well I would workout like that but I don't want to lift weights and get big". Open your eyes! I weigh 118 and can lift more than 120lbs. easily. I don't even bother trying to explain. I'm sure they are happy to be on a boring treadmill for 45 minutes then lift 2lbs on each arm to "tone" so I say oh well it's not for everyone. I know a few people who would really love crossfit and hopefully very soon they will try it and crave it

NITE ;)

Oh check this out......the last woman on the bottom is super scary




AM I PRETTY? NNNNNNNNOOOOooooooo! you look like a scary man bear pig terminator not human lady. You should donate your ovaries





No comments:

Post a Comment