Saturday, August 28, 2010

is my diet good enough?

I posted on the Crossfit forum asking for some advice about my diet. I am going to talk to my trainers and see what I can do.  Seems like I need to up my calorie intake since I feel like I am lacking energy and I have lost 2 lbs and 1/2" on my waist, hips, and butt. I stuffed my face tonight and I feel good.  I am loving brussels sprouts this month and i'll probably move on to something new next month.

IT IS HARD eating gluten free, limited dairy and no eggs. I have to eat pounds of veggies and fruits. I'm eating a good amount of protein and healthy fats. I am good about making my meals so once I can figure how many calories I need I can adjust my daily diet :)

GEEZ! wish I had a personal chef that looked like this guy.....he could fly all over the world to get me what ever I wanted!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment