Saturday, November 6, 2010

Weak

Yesterday I was hurting. I didn't eat very good at all. This is the first time I strayed from paleo in 35 days and gluten free in 5 months... and I paid for it!! Rowing hurt! I cramped after our 2 x 500's and felt so fatigued. I couldn't lift very much weight. I was exhausted and WEAK. I was dehydrated and not eating the way I wanted the last 2 days. I can say it's because I am so busy and that still doesn't make me feel better. Think I need to keep foods in a fridge at work. I felt so bad that I got grossed out and went to henrys to get fresh fruits and veggies in my system. I feel hydrated today ;) but.... I am tired, stuffy, and have a headache. I believe I am ultra sensitive now which will keep me on track to making healthy choices for my well being and not just for results and to "be healthy"

I'm making some broccoli soup which I am craving!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment