Monday, November 29, 2010

Sunday workout

Back to working out and happy! I need to start running more. I signed up for a company relay race in April. 3 miles 2 times in 48 hours with 11 team mates. Fun and scary! Although I am still recovering from jetlag and cleaning up my diet I feel so good now. I did have to scale the workout after having some acute asthma problems. I think its part weather, part diet, part who knows. Excited that i got 3 PR's today! motivated and ready to amp up my workout schedule after my refreshing break. with weeks off I recovered...my shoulder and hip flexor feel tremendously better...soooooo lets do this!

I DO MISS SWIMMING THO!!! maybe i'll work that in 1-2 times a week for sanity and to feed my love of water and swimming in it :)

group workout

post workout strength check

No comments:

Post a Comment