Saturday, November 20, 2010

bummed and ready to get back

working out in Asia isn't as easy as I initially thought. My body doesn't know what time zone its in and I feel tired and yucky from the food and lack of sleep AND I forgot that in Japan you have to practically pay in gold to use any gym, even in your own hotel. Even though I have been walking miles a day and going up and down stairs it sucks! I have been doing pushups, squats and situps everyday but I miss doing pullups, weights etc. there isn't even a good place to run. I can't wait to get back and start working out. I feel like i've lost a bit of strength of course and flexibility. It will come back I just have to be patient and jump back into it pronto. I am going to do double unders outside somewhere today. I did 20 handstand pushups last night and my wrists were going to give out. no biggie but i did pretty good. ugh! oh and I am so ready to cook my own meals!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment