Monday, November 29, 2010

death to my grip

Todays workout tested the limits of my forearms and grip. Oooh Emmmm GEEEee!

5 rounds for time without breaking grip (couldn't do all 5 rounds unbroken)

60lbs of:
12 Deadlifts
9 Hang-clean
6 Push jerk

Sounds easy huh...? Wrong!

I do feel as I got more tired my form actually got better and more powerful. I got a glimpse of my potentially perfect oly lifts if I keep working at it. I had a couple beautiful cleans and some pretty awesome push jerks :) my ponytail was actually bouncing up and down!

ITS BEEN A WHILE!!! so here is an after workout body pic. i think my measurements are different from last month...YUP just a tad 35-24.5-37 (got a bit leaner from not working out...i know, i know its supposed to be the other way around)

no flex Cross-eyed mess lol

No comments:

Post a Comment