Wednesday, November 17, 2010

phewwwwweeeeeeEEE

this trip is crazy. i don't know what time zone my body is in. I have been eating pretty good on and off. airplane food is starting to really gross me out!!! I couldn't get onto any sites from my location in Beijing so here i am trying to update my little blog. I have been working out every other day. I am doing pretty good considering the circumstances. I did my minute challenge and did 48 pushups, 58 squats, and 52 situps. not bad not bad at all! I did 9 handstand pushups before feeling like i was going to puke on my self then tried it again after i rested. I tested my 500 meter row and surprised myself with a PR of 1:54. I haven't been able to do much cardio or heavy weights so i am doing what i can. I walked up and down THE GREAT WALL OF CHINA!!! that was a freaking workout for my legs, breathing, glutes etc. really really cool!  I have many many stories that will be posted later (just to good!)

here are some pics and video with much much more to come!!!!!

(trying to eat more fruits here in China since the food is heavy)

thought i would loose all my hard work to typical Asian food and a lighter workout regimen but its been a surprise. The food here is cleaner and not processed :)

just a small clip of some of the workout

No comments:

Post a Comment