Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Back to Basics

Pork chop with almond meal, olive oil, spices and sweet potato (yam as some people say) slices.


It's so good to be back on some sort of normal eating habits. I feel better already. It was soooo difficult to eat fruits and veggies in Asia. Veggies were usually stir fried or it had soy sauce. The food was good but at the same time I would have rather had choices :-/ SO it's time to go back to basics!!

Today was my first CrossFit workout in 2 weeks. Did much better than I thought.

4 rounds
33 double unders/100 singles
25 SDHP
25 pushups
25 Kb swings

Blasted through the first round. Did good on the second then my shoulders decided to get tired and super swollen lol finish in 18:00 and was pleased. So happy to be back!!! Now to step up training and get on track. Oh mamasita!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment