Tuesday, February 1, 2011

"Bear Complex"


The Bear Complex WOD Overview
The Bear Complex WOD consists of in following in order for five rounds:

Power Clean
Front Squat
Push-Press
Back Squat
Push-Press

Seven cycles equal one round.
add more weight each round
Don't put the bar down during rounds!!

after all was said and done I think I should have gone up a bit in weight. I ended up liking this WOD and I think if would have added weight it would have been a struggle to hold on for 7 sets but again...underestimated my ability to push myself one more step, one more pound, one more pound....etc

MORE FROM TODAY!!!!

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome! never done that one. Will have to put it on the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. totally try it! it was a fun one but challenging

    ReplyDelete