Thursday, December 23, 2010

sore!!! from what you ask??

I went to a ballet and hip hop dance class at my cousins dance studio. my calves were going to burst at the seams and my shoulders were on fire. strange but at the same time i'm not used to holding my shoulders out for 30 min and i'm not used to relaxing and kicking. it was soooo fun though. My 5 cousins and myself = blast!

Hip hop was fun and cool. We danced to the new black eyed peas song (remake of dirty dancing song)

Earlier in the afternoon we went to South Padre and fished at the jetties. The water and sky looked like this...

OHHH and I went to a gym near the house to get in some weight training in. I did 65lb strict shoulder press for 9 - 6 - 6 - 3 - 3 - 3 and feel stronger than a month ago. I was going to work on more but ran out of time BOO!

TOMORROW IS TECHNIQUE DAY and....
i'm going to take a stab at

"Garrett"
three rounds for time of:
75 squats
25 handstand pushups
25 L-pullups (or regular)

No comments:

Post a Comment