Sunday, December 19, 2010

PR's this month

with a few hurdles such as traveling like its no one business, asthma coming back to haunt me, and a respiratory infection that made me sound like Cher what else could I ask for....feeling good and taking it one day at a time :) trying to....

So to some 100lbs is not crazy but remember I just weighed myself and I weigh 120....and it is a lot because in a matter of 4 months I have gained mucho strength and speed.

THANK YOU CROSSFIT & North County CrossFit!

WHY I LOVE BLOGGING AND RECORDING you ask>>>>>>to see results and compare

 [just some examples of progress]
First Month vs. Fourth Month:
push press
60# vs. 100#

     handstand pushups
5 vs. 16 
(still need 1 more inch to the ground tho)

pullups
couldn't kip vs. 13 butterfly
couldn't kip vs. 15 regular kip
10lb strict vs. 40lb strict

bench press
75# vs. 105# bench press 
(need to un-rack the bar better..ugh)

pushups
22 vs. 48 
(unbroken)

tabata situps
9 vs. 13

deadlift
95# vs. 160#

air squats
20 vs. 60
(unbroken)

double unders
11 vs. 43
(plus technique is efficient now)

500m row
2:16 vs. 1:53

rope climb
3 rope climbs (pretty new, but sort of a PR because I got the hang of it =oD )







I hope to add to this list in January after the holidays. I will be working out on the same schedule back home and am very excited to challenge myself to do so. I am packing some essentials!

speed rope = check
mini foam roller = check
Paleo cook book = check

2 comments: