Friday, April 8, 2011

GOALS

I've been busy at work and running way more than I'd ever want to. I am running the Ragnar relay next weekend with my co-workers and its a nightmare already LOL. CrossFit has helped a lot but I am only crossfitting 2-3 times a week max. When this is all said and done i'll be going my usual 3-4 times a week with some lunch time strength workouts. YAY!! I really really miss it! I am determined to get back to my numbers quick and power my strength up by July.

I feel so out of practice and know I will be sore and juiced lol. Was pretty happy pressing 65# for reps on tuesday tho :) so here it is.....


Short Term Goals (4-6 weeks)
push press 110 ~
strict press 90 ~
squat 180 ~
deadlift 180 ~
bench 110 ~
clean 130 ~

Body Weight Goals (4-6 weeks)
30 kipping pullups
50 straight pushups no rest
60 air squats no rest
100 situps no rest
5 rope climbs no legs

Misc. 
500m row @ 1:50
50 double unders in a row
lots of kettlbell swings in a row

I benched 104 with Eric before
I have push pressed 106 with Eric before
I have come close to these numbers but not what i want. almost ready to start after this nightmare of a run. check it out http://www.ragnarrelay.com/race/southerncalifornia

What is Ragnar?
You and 11 of your closest friends running 200(ish) miles, day and night, relay-style, through some of the most scenic terrain North America could muster. Add in crazy runners, inside jokes and a mild case of sleep deprivation. The result? Some call it a slumber party without sleep, pillows or deodorant. We call it a Ragnar Relay.
  I am running against people that are this serious


OH and Yes
Still got my abs lol...Fist Pump!

No comments:

Post a Comment